As a coalition of grassroots residents, business and community groups, OPEN Shoreditch works to ensure that Shoreditch, a place with a unique identity, continues to be a great place to live, work and visit. This will be achieved by interacting with a range of partners and agencies, to ensure that the voice of local people is heard.
OPEN Shoreditch aims include to:
- Campaign for a coherent masterplan for our part of London.
- Ensure local people are included and consulted as stakeholders in development plans put forward by public authorities and property developers for Shoreditch and surrounding areas.
- Develop a wider network of allied resident and community groups to share knowledge and information.
- Communicate the aims and work of OPEN Shoreditch on a regular basis.
- Develop effective community action via local group and residents.
- Work with groups and agencies to promote the OPEN Shoreditch agenda.
- Create a legacy of organised grassroots action in Shoreditch.